Big news for those of you who have been attending LS Fest West or those of you wanting to attend Holley LS Fest West. 2019 Holley LS Fest West Registration Is OPEN which means you should sign up and grab a spot because this thing is growing so fast that they’ll likely sell out of spots as they do in Bowling Green.
One of the most unique events on the planet, there’s drifting, off road trucks, drag racing, and more. You literally have to read below to believe it.
Here’s the full story from Holley with all the different events, links, etc!
Holley is pleased to announce that LS Fest West event preregistration is now open for the May 3-5 event!
LS Fest West event staff are working to ensure they deliver the same level of automotive excitement for 2019. The LS Fest West event website is currently up to date with all available information on the west coast event at this time. Bowling Green registration is slated to be go live later in the year.
Some updates to consider when navigating the site:
- Event segments at LS Fest West are as follows: drag racing, drifting, autocross, show-and-shine, 3S Challenge, dyno challenge, off-road challenge, road course challenge, Mr. Chow’s Side Show, a poker run and of course the Grand Champion competition.
- Mr. Chow’s Side Show returns for 2019 and will be bringing even more side show fun and excitement to LS Fest West. If you’ve got an LS or current-gen LT powered ride and want to do some donuts or burn down a set of tires for the crowd to enjoy, click here for more information on how to participate.
- The QA1 Autocross, Baer Brakes 3S Challenge, and Grand Champion competition are limited to the first 150 cars. Make sure to log-on to the site and pre-registration today!
- The Racepak Road Course Challenge is back for 2019 and is one of the Grand Champion event segments.There have been some changes made to the way this event segment will be ran, so read up on all the details here!
- The Off Road Challenge is one of the key components of LS Fest West! The challenge is a competitive event that puts LS powered off road trucks, buggies and their drivers to the test! For more information on this event segment, click here!
- The Lucas Oil Drift Challenge is a great way to see drifting at its finest. This event consists of skilled drivers and their vehicles competing in tandem competition around a predetermined course to decide a winner. Drivers are evaluated by a three judge panel that will decide who advances to the next round based on three criteria: line, angle, and overall style. Drivers will showcase their talent and compete for a $1,500 purse and great publicity! Second and third place will take home $750 and $375 checks. This event is invitational only. To send in a submission for consideration, please follow the link for instructions.
- MSD Drag Racing is an LS Fest West favorite. Read up on the correct class and sign up appropriately. Returning to LS Fest West is the Test-N-Tune/Grudge class. It is perfect for those looking to attend the event, try out a new setup they’ve just finished putting together, or just have a good time making some passes down the track against their friends.
- The Off-Road Desert Launch is always a hit! Long travel pre-runner style trucks and buggies and their drivers will be headed to Vegas once again to send it at LS Fest West! A large jump will be constructed within the same dirt track containing the Off Road Challenge. There will be several opportunities to see the action for throughout the weekend.
- The Cinco De Mayo Tire De Fry’O Burnout Contest will return to LS Fest West for 2019. In this event several pre-selected vehicles from various LS Fest event segments (i.e. pro-touring, off-road, drift, drag, show-n-shine, etc.) compete against one another in order to establish who can provide the best gross display of horsepower for the night. Contact Holley at [email protected] if you’d like to be considered for the contest!
- Spectators can enjoy a day at LS Fest for $20 at the gate. Spectator tickets are available on-site only. Admission for children sixteen and under are free. A $5 discount spectator admission is available to active military that can present a valid military ID.
Holley LS Fest events are a celebration of anything and everything powered by GM’s incredible LS and current generation LT engines! For more information on LS Fest West please visit their event website and look them up on FB.
SEE YOU THERE!