That’s right folks, BANGshift’s own Chad and Daphne Reynolds will be cruising the country this week with some of the coolest hot rodders and parts manufacturers in the biz. We’ll be behind the wheel of one of Ridetech’s cool hot rods, and we can’t wait to start watching the mile markers go by in the lovely mid west. Oh, and besides an awesome road trip, we’re also going to be autocrossing the wheels off our machine each and every day. Oh and then there is the guided trip down the Bourbon Trail as well. Wait, what? Yeah, read on. This one is going to be awesome.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH OUR LIVE COVERAGE FROM THE FM3 ROAD TRIP STARTING AROUND 11am CENTRAL TIME MONDAY MORNING!
Here is all the info from the gang at FM3 Road Trip. Check it out.
FM3 Road Trip – Cars & Cones 2017
April 24th – 28th
The 2017 Road Trip – Cars & Cones will be held April 24th – 28th. We will start our trip near Birmingham, AL and end up in Jasper, IN – something like this:
– April 24 – Hoover, AL – registration and autocross (early registration will be available Sunday April 23)
– April 25th – Nashville, TN – cruise to Nashville then autocross
– April 26th – Bowling Green, KY – cruise to BG, autocross then cruise to L
– April 27th – Louisville, KY – Bus tours to Bourbon Trail, Churchill Downs, other Louisville points of interest
– April 28th – Louisville autocross, cruise to Jasper IN, Ridetech party
Registration is NOW open and selling out FAST!