X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
    David Freiburger says the racetrack in Memphis is closing. It was on the latest episode of Roadkill.
    Yep, Power Tour was supposed to start there this year but they moved us to Liberty Park inside the city limits.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    David Freiburger says the racetrack in Memphis is closing. It was on the latest episode of Roadkill.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Purple wave auction selling a Dakota similar to my old 92 I had for fifteen years. Its local and cheap but I have little to no use for it. Its two years newer and extended cab but same two tone paint and V6 engine. It has dents but looks rust free compared to mine which had rotten cab corners rockers and part of the floor. The poor rear wheel wells look beat. https://www.purplewave.com/auction/2..._or_Van-Kansas
    Had a few projects I needed a truck for but right now can't think of what they were.

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    pondering.......should a pinion seal (outer) have a lip or flange? Under consideration is a 75 GM 10 bolt.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    We'll see......

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    That's only about 4 hours from us.....August 6th.......hmmmm.
    If you can go maybe report back if it is something we should try to fit into a mini tour!

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Minty suburban for sale on purple wave auction if you don't mind high miles. https://www.purplewave.com/auction/2...Vehicle-Kansas

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Well, I just went through 25 pages of 'Products" and didn't see one BangShift sticker. What's up with that?

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    That's only about 4 hours from us.....August 6th.......hmmmm.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Maybe some year we all need to go to Muldrow Cruise Night! Tie it in to a road trip. Allen and Bob can lead the way! https://www.facebook.com/Muldrow-Cru...=page_internal

Click image for larger version

Name:	A1DB4435-53E7-46B4-B0A2-A73F76D5A9FB.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	467.7 KB
ID:	1321691

Leave a comment:

• Redline04
    replied
    Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
    Going to the eye dr tomorrow for the first time in four or five years. Wonder what kind of glasses I should get.
    Beer glasses

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Going to the eye dr tomorrow for the first time in four or five years. Wonder what kind of glasses I should get.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Wow, it’s in the 80’s here and it feels almost cold after the Power Tour temps!

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    You don't NOT need it.

Leave a comment:

• Redline04
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Stick or Auto?
    Do you want to do longer/better burnouts?
    It is unlikely you would use a line-lock on the street for any other purpose.

I have one on the wagon that I rarely use - even when doing burnouts.
    TH400 auto, long term plan to swap to an OD trans for long distance cruising. I’ll get by with what’s in it for now. Not likely to do Burnouts more often than occasional Power Tour entertainment

Leave a comment:

Working...
X