I hate to break it to all you Corvette guys, but your bushings suck. Now before you get all defensive, know that I think the C5 and C6 Corvettes are some of the most bad ass performing cars ever sold for the money. BUT…Chevrolet has to make sure that they ride nice, and some other stuff that isn’t all about performance, and unfortunately they also have to watch their pennies. Delrin, which is the most magical bushing material in the history of ever is expensive. It just is, and that is what it is. But Ridetech has spent the money to develop Delrin bushings for your C5 or C6 Corvette that will change the way you drive. Oh, and it will still ride nice and not squeak!
• Delrin bushing design eliminates control arm shift common with factory bushings.
• Reduction in deflection creates consistent and predictable handling.
• Trunion design captures bushings from both sides increasing strength and rigidity in
• Designed to resist binding at extreme alignment settings.
• Includes new trunions CNC machined from 4130 chromoly.
• No modifications necessary.
• Replaces all 16 control arm bushings.
• Split bushing design for easy installation.
1997-2013 C5/C6 11519500 $750
2006-2013 C6 Z06 11519501 $900