If you have been told to stay home from work, or are feeling sick and doing the smart thing by saving your fellow man, or just want to take advantage of the idiocy of people who have decided the world is ending, as opposed to good personal hygiene, now is the perfect time to spend some time in the garage working on your own projects! This could be just what you need to get your project rolling along and ready for summer. In fact, we’ve put together a list of parts we think would be perfect for you to get and start bolting on that machine of yours. Thankfully all of them are available from your favorite online retailer like Summit Racing Equipment. Check them out and start shopping!
I bet you could get some serious stuff done if you stop hanging out with everyone for a week and just focus on your hot rod.
Trick Flow® Twisted Wedge® 11R Top-End Engine Kits for Small Block Ford TFS-K525-432-370
Top-End Combo, Twisted Wedge® 11R Heads, Track Max® Camshaft, 1.6 Rockers, Small Block Ford, 302, Kit
- Fits small block Ford Windsor, Cleveland and 5.0 engines pre 1994
- Suitable for street or drag strip use – 2400+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality finish
- Optional heavy duty motor provides 42 gallons per minute free flow rating
- Optional heavy duty motor provides 3000+ hour life expectancy
- All stainless steel hardware included
- Light weight. Complete standard small block Ford unit weighs only 5.6 pounds!
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- 1″ NPT inlet adapters are available for #12AN, #16AN, #20AN, 1¼”, 1½” or 1¾” slip hose