Hurst Performance is proud to announce the Hurst ‘Elite Series’ sweepstakes. One lucky person will win their 2015 Mustang GT that Hurst engineers used for prototyping and developing all the exciting Hurst Elite Series products. The Hurst Mustang has each of the six Elite Series components installed, plus some exciting upgraded products from industry leading companies such as, Anderson Composites, Moroso and TMI Interiors.
If you are a late model muscle car fan, and especially if you are a flag waiving Mustang lover, you need to enter this giveaway contest. This one could belong to you. Check out all the features, and a video about the Mustang, along with a bunch of photos, below.
- 5.0l TI-VCT v8 engine
- 6 speed manual transmission
- rear view camera
- • Brembo™ Six-Piston Front Brake Calipers with Larger Rotors
- • “Engine Turn” Aluminum Instrument Panel
- • Gauge Pack (Oil Pressure and Vacuum)
- • K-Brace
- • Larger Radiator
- • Spoiler Delete
- • Strut-tower Brace
- • Unique Chassis Tuning
- • Upsized Rear Sway Bar
- • Unique Stability Control, EPAS & ABS Tuning
- • TORSEN® Differential with 3.73 Axle Ratio
TMI makes high-value interior automotive components like seating, interior consoles, floor coverings, door panels, convertible roof assemblies, headliners and integrated electronic systems.