Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone.I'm Jason Anderson.I've been a muscle car and hot rod freak my whole life,with Mopars being my steak and potatoes.I currently have a '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed (had it for 16 years,it's scattered about the garage!) and a '69 Charger with a 383 Magnum/Torqueflight that I'm madly in love with.And of course I also have models,slot cars,die casts and a ridiculous book and magazine collection..

Comment

• Zeke here from Houston, TX. Been reading the blog for a few months and decided to join the forum.

Comment

• Zeke what part of H town you in ?
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• I'm nobody. You've never heard of me. I'm the creepy guy down the street who's shop lights are on all night. You've seen me jangling around the periphery of every race track and back street you've even driven on. Yeah, that was me at your niece's wedding, too. My head's always down and I mumble non-stop. Conventional cameras are unable to reproduce images of me. Best to keep your distance from someone like that. Do youself a favor and go about your business. Keep your life simple and enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cknight View Post
            Greetings Folks, my name is Chase, and I'm in Daytona Beach, FL. Been involved in drag racing since the early sixties, and at Crane Cams since 1967. Look forward to participating here.
            Chase, wow, GREAT to have you here!!!

Would love to hear of some adventures with the Golden Gator!

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty Gosson View Post
              I'm nobody. You've never heard of me. I'm the creepy guy down the street who's shop lights are on all night. You've seen me jangling around the periphery of every race track and back street you've even driven on. Yeah, that was me at your niece's wedding, too. My head's always down and I mumble non-stop. Conventional cameras are unable to reproduce images of me. Best to keep your distance from someone like that. Do youself a favor and go about your business. Keep your life simple and enjoy it.
              ok scotty you got my interest LOL and welcome to BS

Comment

• I'm Steve, originally from Oklahoma, now living in Rhode Island. I have raced moto-cross, 1/4mile dirt track stock cars, and drag race.
                My current car is a 23 Ford T-bucket that I built entirely myself. It has gone 7.46 @ 95mph in the 1/8 mi.

Comment

• I'm Gary Breaux, I live in SouthEast Texas. I own an 85 Elcamino SS, it's a mild cruiser, and I own a 1970 chevy PU. I have owned the pickup for about 25 years. The poor thing has been a rolling experiment in performance ever since. I have been lurking on this site for about two years, finally decided to sign up. This is a great website.

Comment

• Hey new guys, welcome!

Jump right in and have some fun!
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Hi, my name is Bob and I'm addicted to cars.

Comment

• That's the first step Bob - posting pictures (yours or any others) is the next one towards your 12 step recovery program.
                        But relapses are allowed here.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Hey folks... I was told by someone at the HAMB that this place is alright for women to hang... I've been in the scene for awhile with Drag Racing Underground-- I write a daily blog now at the web site... I'm also half of Big Stick (more of a music thing)... I dig hot doorslammers and the nostalgia drag world ain't that bad of a genre either... Some of you might know me from seeing me on Drag Racing Underground videos/dvds, or from ETown, where I reported on the heads-up Ultra Quick 8 from there for Raceway News, DRU, Natl Drgstr and Fastest Street Car Magazine... I love drag racing and most forms of hot rodding... Yeah, I admit it, when it comes to drag racing, I'm hardcore... I love it!!... "The Doc" (Celebrity Drag Racing Authority & Visionary)...

I'm even comfortable wearin' the old skool respirator mask...
                          Last edited by Diana The Doc; May 30, 2011, 02:04 PM.
                          http://www.DragRacingUnderground.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana The Doc View Post
                            Hey folks... I was told by someone at the HAMB that this place is alright for women to hang... I've been in the scene for awhile with Drag Racing Underground... I'm also half of Big Stick (more of a music thing)... I dig hot doorslammers and the nostalgia drag world ain't that bad of a genre either... Some of you might know me from ETown, I reported on the heads-up Ultra Quick 8 from there for Raceway News, DRU, Natl Drgstr and Fastest Street Car Magazine... I love drag racing and most forms of hot rodding... Yeah, I admit it, when it comes to drag racing, I'm hardcore... I love it... "The Doc" (Celebrity Drag Racing Authority & Visionary)...

I'm even comfortable wearin' the old skool respirator mask...
                            Welcome to the jungle Diana, Glad to have you with us.
                            Reading , Pa
                            Good Guys rodders rep.
                            "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                            Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

• Thanks... I appreciate that... Diana
                              http://www.DragRacingUnderground.com

Comment

• welcome Diana to the world of BS

Comment

Working...
                                X