Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTPilot88
    replied
    Where is everyone staying for the Madison, IL stop? I know many are staying at the HIE in Fenton, Mo, but for those of us staying near the venue?? Where? Caseyville? Collinsville?

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Man - that avatar spooks me out for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• Buzz0
    replied
    Originally posted by ogre View Post
    looked for rooms in stillwater ok. not much to be had
    motel 6 has a couple
    probably a dump but nothing near by

Motel 6 5122 W 6TH AVE STILLWATER, OK 74074 Phone: 405-624-0433
    I had a hard time finding anything in Stillwater too. Ended up getting a room on the OSU campus; they have a hotel run by students. Don't know how nice it is but it will definately be unique.
    If you can't find anything in Miami don't be afraid to get a room in Joplin- it isn't that far away. I'm lucky, get to sleep in my own bed for that stop.

Leave a comment:

• GTPilot88
    replied
    how was the micro and best west? many staying near there too....

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    staying at LaQuinta on 6th in stillwater tonight (and last night).....brand new hotel, all very nice and clean. Motel 6 nearby and appears decent from street.....good neighborhood. HEI here also.

Leave a comment:

• ogre
    replied
    looked for rooms in stillwater ok. not much to be had
    motel 6 has a couple
    probably a dump but nothing near by

Motel 6 5122 W 6TH AVE STILLWATER, OK 74074 Phone: 405-624-0433

Leave a comment:

• BBO Javelin
    replied
    Originally posted by dana5 View Post
    BBO Javelin, Usually what we do reserve 1st two nights then wing it, so far when you walk up in person , they always find a room.... Crossing my fingers if not I might need to write down this #..Haha
    I had no problem finding rooms at all the other stops but miami,ok was a different story.I checked as far as 30 miles south of miami and they were booked up that far out.I guess I just got lucky to finally find a room in miami but not sure of the quality of the place and I had to take a smoking room.

Leave a comment:

• dana5
    replied
    BBO Javelin, Usually what we do reserve 1st two nights then wing it, so far when you walk up in person , they always find a room.... Crossing my fingers if not I might need to write down this #..Haha

Leave a comment:

• BBO Javelin
    replied
    Thanks for the offer but wife is coming along.I called every motel in miami,ok and finally found a room at the deluxe inn,she said she had 2 rooms left and I got 1 so there is 1 left.The # there is 918-542-5600.The place doesn't sound to swanky but it's a room.

Leave a comment:

• rocco3750
    replied
    I dont have an extra room but an extra bed. If you are traveling solo I would be glad to split the room.
    Originally posted by BBO Javelin View Post
    Anyone have an extra room they want to get rid of in miami,ok.There is not a room for miles.

Leave a comment:

• 98whtwhtvett
    replied
    Thanks Vsolo, just signed up for my 6 nights in Detroit just need 1 more for 10,000 pts.

Leave a comment:

• Vsolo
    replied
    More points for the Holiday Inn crowd on the HRPT

check out the link for more info

2012 – Q2 Stay Promotions

Top Deals for Points – Nights

Register: -Stay 3 nights earn 5,000
    Register: -Stay 7 nights earn 10,000
    Register: -Stay 15 nights earn 15,000
    Top Deals for Points – Stays

Register: -Stay 3 times earn 5,000
    Register: -Stay 6 times earn 10,000
    Register: -Stay 10 times earn 10,000

What: Follow the Welcome Back Bonus post – a whole load of updates – thank you all

1500 Bonus Points on your next stay within 90 days. (Code 2020)
    1000 Points per say for the next 90 days (Code 6102)
    3,000 points on your next stay within 90 days (Code 1228)
    5000 points – weekend stay bonus (fri & sat or sat & sun) (Code 3136)

Leave a comment:

• BBO Javelin
    replied
    Anyone have an extra room they want to get rid of in miami,ok.There is not a room for miles.

Leave a comment:

• 1cheapstreet
    replied
    Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
    Just got a message on this. I am not familiar with them so I will have to do some research. Here is the link;

http://covercraft.blogspot.com/2011/...-magazine.html
    If this is CoverCraft in Paul's Valley, Ok, we had a lunch stop there in 2004 on the way to Tulsa from Arlington Park. Very nice people and great place for a lunch stop.

Linda

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Covercraft Industries lunch stop on Friday.

Just got a message on this. I am not familiar with them so I will have to do some research. Here is the link;

Leave a comment:

Working...
X