Plastic Fantastic tew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

as your alleged lover, we need to talk about your diet. I'm sending Captain to you to enforce it.
    yes, because if you look at his avatar, CLEARLY hes a scrawney 98 pound vegatarian
    who should be handing out advice on diet and exercise......
    as for my weight, all around a pig is pork. and remember the famous line--

"once you go fat, you'll never go back"

theres a reason for that, you know... besides, ive got a cheeseburger under one of my
    rolls. if you find it, its yours. where else you gonna get that kinda spice in a relationship?

p.s.-- im driving. no, you dont understand. youre GOING to be the b#tch........whether you
    like it or not. oh, you'll fight back, you say? GOOD. i like a challenge......

*disclaimer* y'all DO know im only kidding, right?
    Last edited by fatguyzinc; January 17, 2024, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

"once you go fat, you'll can't go back"
      there, fixed it for you....

and as far as that goes, let's not forget he was protecting your virtue the last time he waded into the middle of our banter.... he is wise enough to realize that I have none to protect.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

there, fixed it for you....
        and as far as that goes, let's not forget he was protecting your virtue the last time he waded into the middle of our banter.... he is wise enough to realize that I have none to protect.

yuuuup... hard to get angry at poking fun, when youre record is like 10,000 and 0 so far!
        its all in good fun. if you cant laugh at yourself, you got no business laughing at anyone
        else, i say.
        anyway, you are my brother from another mother.
        my sister from another mister.
        my pervert with a scoop of sherbert.
        my peer-do thats a total weirdo.
        my pigger from... well... thats not politically correct, so......
        besides which, fats where its at.
        shade in the summer.
        warmth in the winter.
        hot chicks stick around. why? gravity.
        plus they know fat guys love to eat.
        and no cigarettes afterwards-snacks!

​​​​​​​

Comment

• first, weatherstrip the radiator

then it was paper-mâché night

or arts and crafts?

once the right side fit, make a mirror

now we have our CAD... why did I make 2, there's more...

Comment

• bumper brackets

now in metal

repurpose the spoiler from last year

then time to do some epoxy repairs

lots of changes, but first fill the holes

and fix the damage from last year

then try some 73 grills.. solid nope

for this reason right here

looks okay straight on, though

Comment

• frame extensions built

I don't have the dies (punch) to bend these up from one piece... so welding it is

fitting time...

it's here I realize I can hit the easy button and use the air intake and an indy spoiler ....

of course, that means it's a month before the stuff arrives....
              also waiting for the parts I order 2 weeks ago from Summit... crossing fingers that they can deliver in the rain tomorrow....

waiting for other parts as well, but hopefully tomorrow I can start finishing up on the cooling system.

Comment

• Welding is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                  Welding is good.
                  bending is easier, until it's not

I think I've decided that I LOVE electronics. DO YOU HEAR THAT UNIVERSE? I LOVE IT, SO SEND ME MORE ELECTRONIC PROBLEMS BECAUSE I LOVE THEM.

Comment

• Good luck with that. I'll be watching see how it works out.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                      Good luck with that. I'll be watching see how it works out.
                      I figure that by taunting the universe that it will either stop sending me all electrical problems (after all, if I enjoy it, it must be taken away) or it will realize that it can't get worse and leave me alone....

Comment

I figure that by taunting the universe that it will either stop sending me all electrical problems (after all, if I enjoy it, it must be taken away) or it will realize that it can't get worse and leave me alone....
                        I've tried and tried and tried. I just can't get the smoke back in the wires. Besides it's FM! Square root of negative one, and all that...

Comment

• need to save this picture..

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	317.0 KB ID:	1348487

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	52
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	1348488
                          7 is negative​​
                          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; January 22, 2024, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• oh you don't say.....
                            A note to anyone from the future reading this and running a THC controller, two paragraphs down from where this image is cut, it says that if you want 50:1 arc voltage divide (as the Langmuir THC requires), you must remove a jumper that’s on the circuit board behind the CNC plug on the back of the Plasma Cutter. To open up the plasma, undo the screws on the side and BACK of the plasma to get to the circuit board.​​
                            that little note on the top of the drawing seemed so random....
                            Attached Files

Comment

• still waiting for parts... and the plasma isn't working either...

Comment

• 13 days and finally it arrived (not all of it, mind you, but the USPS and UPS stuff)....

I have SEMA and Finnegan. They both get me to spend way too much money on somethings.... with that said, this is pretty cool.
                                It's a brushless motor fan. Why cool? (heh, pun) the fan soft starts and isn't either off or on - it can run at 50% or whatever you want it to run....

this plus my electric water pump and I can truly cool the car while waiting. I'll add more battery capacity, but this, I think, will really help.

yes going back to one, larger fan

Fittings, however, haven't arrived completely... so waiting
                                Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; January 25, 2024, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X